– the report is based on a primary research survey conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. the opinions and forward looking statements of 229 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 56% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- the geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- the report forecasts the respondents’ demand expectations across lighting and furnishing products, coverings and decorative products and flooring, bathroom and home products.
- the report also establishes industry outlook on demand for new interior design products in lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the following:
- Change in demand for lighting and furnishing products, coverings and decorative products and flooring, bathroom and home products
- Demand for new products in lighting, furniture and fixtures, paints, walls and flooring and glass and derivatives
Key Topics Covered:
2 Change in Demand: Lighting and Furnishing Products
3 Change in Demand: Coverings and Decorative Products
4 Change in Demand: Flooring, Bathroom and Home Products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8b926a2/fluctuating_demand